District 4 Stagger Equipped is a hip and stylish high-end city bike designed for fun on cruises, commutes and trips around town. It has a quiet, low-maintenance Gates CDX belt drive system with an 8-speed Shimano Alfine internal hub for smooth, crisp shifting.
You?re looking for a city bike that has it all ? style, speed and super-nice parts. You want a hip, high-end bike with an amazing drive train and loads of ride-ready accessories.
A lightweight Alpha Smooth aluminium frame with a comfortable upright geometry and a stagger design, a Gates CDX belt drive with a Shimano Alfine 8-speed internal hub and a Shimano dynamo front hub that powers your lights. Plus, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, mudguards, comfortable ergonomic grips, an adjustable stem, MIK-compatible rear rack and wide, stable tyres with reflective sidewalls.
District 4's sleek, streamlined look lets you hit the town in style. Plus, every ride you take will be filled with fun, thanks to high-end parts like the quiet Gates CDX belt drive and the smooth-shifting Shimano Alfine internal hub.
- The Gates belt drive system is more durable than a standard chain, virtually maintenance-free and almost silent while you're riding
- The premium-quality Shimano Alfine internal hub gives you a clean look, effortless shifting and a wide gear range
- It comes equipped with lights, mudguards, a kickstand, a lock and a rear rack so you're ready to ride right from the start
- This bike is exceedingly versatile and capable of everything from leisurely cruises to weekday commutes
- When your bike is dependable, you can spend less time worrying and more time enjoying the ride
The Gates CDX belt drive system is more durable than a standard chain, virtually maintenance-free and almost silent while you're riding.
Are you struggling to bring your bike down to use for servicing? Or perhaps you've been eyeing up a new ride, but don't have the capacity to bring it home.
Don't worry, we now offer a PICK UP AND DELIVERY service!
How does it work? Get in touch to book your collection, we'll send a member of the team to collect your bike. We'll assess the bike, send you a quote and run through your service options. If you're happy to proceed, we'll complete the required maintenance and hand-deliver your bike home on a date that suits you. It's that easy!
Not in a rush?
No problem! We'll add you to a collections list, and contact you with our upcoming collection dates.
2. We'll assess your bike and send you a quote
3. We'll discuss your options with you
4. We'll complete the required maintenance
5. We'll arrange a drop off date that suits you
6. We'll deliver your bike home
|Frame||Size M, WOMEN, Aluminium, Alpha Smooth Aluminium, internal cable routing, belt compatibility, post-mount disc|
|Wheel Size||Front 28|
|Wheel Size||Rear 28|
|Gears||NON, UNKNOWN, Unknown, 1 Gears|
|Shifters||SHIMANO, Shimano Alfine S7000, 8-speed // Shimano Alfine S7000, 8-speed,|
|Front Brake||SH, SHIMANO, Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc // Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc // Shimano RT10, CenterLock, 160 mm, Shimano, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Rear Brake||SH, SHIMANO, Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc // Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc // Shimano RT10, CenterLock, 160 mm, Shimano, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Bartape / Grips||BONTRAGER|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||L, M, S|
|Barcodes||601842446348, 601842446355, 601842446362|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||1051480, 1051481, 1051482|
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.