We offer 0% finance on all our new bikes over £500 (excluding sale bikes)
Our scheme is run through V12 Finance, based in Cardiff.
If you have any queries or wish to find out if you could qualify for finance, please feel free to call in or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org our though our contact form.
We can fill in a simple questionnaire with you which will give you an answer within minutes. We can also send the questionnaire link to complete yourself from home if you prefer.
When applying the applicant needs to bring:
- Proof of address- e.g. recent utility bill
- Proof of ID- e.g. Driving licence or passport
- Debit or credit card
- Bank details
Terms and conditions:
- Finance is payable over a period of between 6 and 36 months depending on the value of the bike, at our discretion.
- We take a minimum deposit of 10%
- Be over 18
- Have been resident in the UK for at least 3 years and will continue their residency in the UK.
- Have a debit or credit card in their name and registered to their address (you’ll need this to match the address used to complete the identity verification).
- Have a Bank or Building Society current account.
- The applicant, or their partner, must be in permanent paid employment (Over 16 hours per week), retired (receiving a pension), in receipt of a disability benefit or self-employed.
Use our handy finance calculator below for further information:
V12 website. Full terms and conditions are available at the time of application.
For further information please see