MON-FRI 9AM TO 5.30PM
SAT 9AM TO 5.00PM
Ride Bikes Wales Ltd Terms and Conditions
- Making your Payment
- We accept all major credit/debit cards, except American Express. Interest free finance is available in store. You must be 18 or over and all finance is subject to status. Written details available on request. The price for the goods will be stipulated on the website at the time of placing your order. In the event of an error or omission in respect of orders placed via the internet, we will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to either cancel or proceed with the order at the correct price.
- How to Contact Us
- A full set of contact details is included on our Contact Page including a simple form for you to use to email us.
- Our standard delivery covers most parts of the UK on week days only usually between 8am and 5pm and does not include weekends. Delivery to the Highlands/Islands will incur additional charges along with special deliveries including next day before noon or Saturday. Please call 01443 231400 for details. Our standard delivery charges are as follows Bicycles despatched via 1-2 day carrier £30.00 Accessories despatched via post £Free *heavy items are charged For smaller or lighter weight accessory items a lower carriage charge may be applied than indicated within the shopping cart. For Turbo trainers which are a heavy weight a charge of £10.00 will be applied. Your order for goods is subject to availability. If we are not able to supply the goods to you for any reason after 28 days, we will on request reimburse you for those goods. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses, which you may suffer if we do not supply goods. The buyer is required to notify the company, in writing, of any shortage, damage, delivery error or other discrepancy immediately, or at the latest within five days of such failure, thereafter the buyer shall be liable for any such discrepancy. Where delivery is effected to the buyers own delivery contractor, loss or damage in transit claims should be made directly to the carrier. The company will assist purchasers in making their claim. Buyers should retain all packaging in the event of a claim or return within the terms of this agreement. Please check goods thoroughly before signing to say that you have received them in good condition. It is essential you take the time to make a simple check for any in transit damage, regardless if the carrier is trying to rush you. This is very important as we can claim from the carriers if ever they are responsible for such damage. Do not amend the signature sheet in any way. We will not accept any claim for goods signed unchecked Please note if you declare that you have received your item in good condition, we are unable to later claim that your bicycle was in fact damaged in transit. If you do receive a bicycle which on inspection is unacceptably and substantially, damaged, refuse delivery of it. Do not sign for it and contact us immediately on 01443 231400 giving a clear reason for refusal. We can then arrange for a replacement bicycle to be sent out to you as soon as we receive and inspect the returned bicycle. You will not be charged for this unless the goods are found on inspection to be undamaged We always endeavour to get your goods delivered to you as quickly as possible, however, to cover ourselves, we ask that customers allow up to 28 days for delivery for any item. The majority of our goods will be received 3 to 7 working days after the date of an order being placed. This does not mean that you will receive your item on the 7th day. You may receive your goods earlier or later than this. Therefore we do not guarantee your goods will be delivered within 7 days.
- Your Security and Credit Card Security
- We value your security and as such have done our utmost to ensure that none of your personal information is at risk while you are visiting our site. If you select to use our secure server option, you will be transferred to the secure server prior to your payment details being requested. The secure server uses 128 bit encryption and as such you can feel confident that your details cannot be intercepted by any third party at any point during the transaction. If you decide, we will not request your credit card details via the standard order form. You will be contacted within 48 hours to confirm your payment details, thus ensuring that at no point are your details stored in any transmission across the internet. Alternatively, you may use the fax order facility to provide your credit card details
- All prices quoted on this website include VAT at the UK rate of 20%
- Your privacy
- Limitations upon Liability
- Advice given by agents or servants of this company during telephone/Internet orders is based entirely upon information given by the purchaser. Where advice is given after visual inspection by agents or servants of this company, such advice shall amount to an opinion only and the company shall not accept liability for any inaccuracies. Additionally, goods supplied are supplied only to correspond to the purpose for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied and not alternative uses to which they may be put. No liability for failure can be accepted by this company for such alternative use, amendment or modification. Compatibility of goods is not guaranteed where modifications or alterations have been made and the company shall refuse, in such circumstances, and at its discretion, to issue a refund or credit to the purchaser. Where goods purchased by the buyer are alleged to be defective, the purchaser agrees to return such goods to the seller for inspection and report (without the seller replacing the said goods prior to such inspection). The purchaser further confirms that it shall be reasonable for the seller to inspect, repair or replace (at its option) such defective goods and allow manufacturers to undertake inspections so as to allow production methods to be modified. The purchaser also accepts that it is reasonable to inform the seller of any interruption, defect or other failure prior to contacting independent third parties or incurring expense and, in addition, to allow the seller to remedy the defect, failure or interruption. Parts modified or adapted by the purchaser shall no longer be warranted by the manufacturer nor shall the company be liable for any failures resulting subsequent to modification. "Competition" goods are supplied for specialist use and are subject to extreme wear and stress whilst in use. Life expectancy and durability are greatly reduced and purchasers should note that any claim for failure/wear shall be limited to that of the manufactures guarantees. It is agreed that such use shall be a relevant circumstance for the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended). In addition, parts connected to parts supplied by this company may be placed under stress where specialist/competition parts are used, and purchasers should take advice from experts prior to purchase. Manufacturers may also limit guarantees when components are installed for competition use. Where modifications or alterations and poor maintenance to goods have been made the company shall accept no liability for death or personal injury unless caused directly by its own negligence. No liability is accepted by the company where purchasers attempt to modify or install components supplied where it is known or ought reasonably to be known that the part supplied is incorrectly supplied, defective or otherwise not in accordance with the order. The company accepts no liability in respect of failure to supply or other interruptions caused by matters beyond the reasonable control of the company, including strikes, lockouts, civil disputes, acts of God, war or actions by third parties. Notwithstanding any other provisions of this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement shall confer, nor is it intended to confer, a benefit on any third party (for the purposes of the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or for any other purpose).
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with any product that you buy from Ride Bikes Wales. If, in the unlikely event, you are not completely happy with your purchase, Ride Bikes Wales will refund the retail cost* of the product, provided that it is returned in a perfect saleable condition (in their original packaging and without having been installed or used) within 7 days. Any item bought in error will be exchanged*, ie where you buy the wrong size. All goods that we sell are covered by the manufacturers/UK importes warranty and are subject to terms contained therein. Purchasers are reminded to complete all warranty cards/documents upon receipt of goods where appropriate. If you feel that you have an item which is faulty, please return it to us with a copy of your original proof of purchase. If it is found to be a genuine fault of manufacture we will of course repair or replace it free of charge and return it to you with no postage charges. However, if the item is found not to have a genuine fault covered by it's warranty we will contact you to tell you of this. If you subsequently require the product to be returned back to you, we will have to make a charge for carriage. *unfortunately we cannot refund actual expense ie postage and packing and you will be charged for postage on any replacement items we send out where the original mistake was not ours. *In the event of the buyer cancelling an order where the goods are supplied correct to order and where there are no error/faults with the goods or order the customer will incur a handling fee of 15% of the invoiced goods value. PLEASE REMEMBER TO INCLUDE A COPY OF YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT AND YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS ETC.
- Any reference to Company/Seller shall mean Ride Bikes Wales, (registered office: Talbot Green Business Park, Talbot Green, Mid-Glam, CF72 9FG, UK) who sell or supply bicycles and bicycle equipment, clothing and accessories in the course of their trade or business. Buyer/Purchaser shall mean any person, sole trader, partnership, business, body corporate or other entity detailed in the appropriate section of the sales invoice/order form and shall include all successors, heirs and assigns. Where a person deals entirely as a consumer, legal rights shall remain unaffected. Where the term buyer appears within these terms it shall mean consumer buyer/purchaser unless specified as relating to a trade buyer or consumer buyer individually. Goods or equipment shall mean the items detailed in the appropriate section of the sales/order form and it shall be a core term of this agreement that all ancillary items are additional to this agreement unless specifically detailed within the sales invoice/order form. Title to the product shall not pass to the buyer until the company has received payment in full completing the contract.In the event that sums owing in respect of other items ordered within contract remain due, apportionment by this company shall take place without prejudice to the right to retain title in respect of all goods ordered. "Working day" shall mean any day excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. These conditions shall apply to all of the company's quotations and contracts, orders (including telephone orders) for the sale or supply of goods accepted by the company. For the trade buyer, any other terms or representations, whether implied by statute, made prior to, collateral with or subsequent to the contract or order are hereby excluded and shall not be binding upon the company. For the consumer purchaser, additional conditions shall only be binding upon the company if confirmed in writing by the company. The company reserves the right to amend technical or clerical errors in any order without notice. In addition, the buyer shall ensure that all details contained within the order are correct and no liability for any error or inaccuracy shall lie with the company. All prices are quoted in GBP